The National - Sleep Well Beast album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Nobody Else Will Be There|
|A2||Day I Die|
|A3||Walk It Back
Written-By [Excerpt] – Ron Suskind
|B1||The System Only Dreams In Total Darkness|
|B2||Born To Beg|
|C2||I'll Still Destroy You|
|D1||Carin At The Liquor Store|
|D2||Dark Side Of The Gym|
|D3||Sleep Well Beast
Orchestrated By [Additional Orchestration] – Maaike van der Linde
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Copyright (c) – 4AD
- Licensed From – The National
- Produced At – Long Pond
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Published By – Music Of Virtual
- Published By – Touch Tones Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Long Pond
- Recorded At – Studio Saint Germain
- Recorded At – Illegoland
- Recorded At – Future-Past Studios
- Recorded At – Funkhaus-Studio
- Recorded At – Michelberger Hotel, Berlin
- Mixed At – Long Pond
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – Pentagram
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH80800
- Arranged By, Performer – The National
- Band [The National] – Aaron Dessner, Bryan Devendorf, Bryce Dessner, Matt Berninger, Scott Devendorf
- Bass Flute, Flute – Maaike van der Linde
- Co-producer – Matt Berninger (tracks: B1, B3, C9)
- Design – Andrea Trabucco-Campos, Elyanna Blaser-Gould, Luke Hayman
- Drum Programming – Aaron Dessner, Bryan Devendorf, Bryce Dessner, James McAlister
- Drums, Percussion – Eric Cha-Beach*, Jason Treuting
- Effects [Drum Processing] – David Chalmin
- Electronic Drums [Electronic Percussion] – Alexander Ridha
- Ensemble [Paris Orchestral, Sessions Ensemble], Bass – Grégoire Dubruel, Thomas Garoche
- Ensemble [Paris Orchestral, Sessions Ensemble], Bassoon – Louise Lapierre
- Ensemble [Paris Orchestral, Sessions Ensemble], Cello – Barbara Le Liepvre, Ella Jarrige, Juliette Salmona
- Ensemble [Paris Orchestral, Sessions Ensemble], Clarinet – Renaud Guy-Rousseau
- Ensemble [Paris Orchestral, Sessions Ensemble], Flute – Emma Landarrabilco
- Ensemble [Paris Orchestral, Sessions Ensemble], Horn – Cédric Bonnet
- Ensemble [Paris Orchestral, Sessions Ensemble], Oboe – Bastien Nouri
- Ensemble [Paris Orchestral, Sessions Ensemble], Viola – Benachir Boukhatem, Marine Gandon, Sarah Chenaf
- Ensemble [Paris Orchestral, Sessions Ensemble], Violin – Ariadna Teyssier, Charlotte Juillard, Domitille Gilon, Emilie Duch-Sauzeau, Leslie Boulin Raulet*, Marc Desjardins , Matthias Piccin, Nikolai Spassov, Pauline Hauswirth
- Guitar – Josh Kaufman
- Horn – Romain Bly
- Keyboards – Thomas Bartlett
- Keyboards, Electronic Drums [Electronic Percussion] – Erwan Castex
- Keyboards, Technician [Audio Processing] – Andi Toma, Jan St. Werner
- Legal – Gillian Bar
- Legal [For] – Carroll, Guido & Groffman*
- Lyrics By, Written-By [Melodies By] – Carin Besser, Matt Berninger
- Management – Alison D'Arrigo, Brandon Reid, Grant Manship, Julia Willinger, Shaun Gibson, Wayne Petti
- Management [For] – Straight & Narrow Artist Management
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – RKS*
- Mastered By [With] – Steve Fallone
- Mixed By – Peter Katis
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing] – Jonathan Low
- Music By – Aaron Dessner (tracks: A1, A3 to D3), Bryce Dessner (tracks: A1, A3 to D3), The National (tracks: A2)
- Musician [Touring Musicians] – Benjamin Lanz*, Kyle Resnick
- Orchestrated By, Co-producer – Bryce Dessner
- Organ – Nick Lloyd
- Organ [Vox Continental Organ] – Walter Martin
- Other [Long Pond Studio Designed By] – Erlend Neumann
- Photography By [Album Photography By] – Graham MacIndoe
- Piano – Katia Labeque*
- Producer – Aaron Dessner
- Producer [Additional Production] – Peter Katis (tracks: B1, B3)
- Recorded By – Jonathan Low
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Aaron Dessner, Andi Toma, Jan St. Werner
- Recorded By [Los Angeles Vocal Sessions Recorded By] – Sean O'Brien
- Recorded By [Paris Orchestral Sessions Recorded By] – David Chalmin
- Synth, Vocals – Justin Vernon
- Technician [Audio Processing] – Ryan Olson
- Trombone, Synth – Benjamin Lanz*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Vocals – Kyle Resnick
- Vocals – Arone Dyer, Lisa Hannigan
NotesLimited indie exclusive 2xLP (TRANSLUCENT blue vinyl) release. Pressed on 2x12" standard weight translucent blue vinyl. Gatefold sleeve. Includes a 24" x 24" folded poster and 2 inner sleeves. Includes code for digital download.
Barcode sticker: 4AD0020LPE MADE IN EU
℗ & © 2017 4AD
Produced [...] at Long Pond, Hudson Valley, NY.
"Walk It Back" includes an excerpt from the article entitled "Faith, Certainty and the Presidency of George W. Bush" by Ron Suskind, first published in the New York Times Magazine.
All rights administered by BMG Rights Management (US) LLC (except for Ron Suskind, published by Music of Virtual (BMI) administered outside North America by Touch Tones Music Ltd.).
Recorded [...] at Long Pond. Paris orchestral sessions recorded [...] at Studio Saint Germain. Los Angeles vocal sessions recorded [...] at Illegoland. Additional sessions recorded at Future Past, Hudson, NY, Funkhaus, Berlin, and Michelberger Hotel, Berlin.
Mastered [...] at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed - sticker): 1 91400 00200 5
- Barcode (Scanned - sticker): 191400002005
- Other (Barcode sticker): 4AD0020LPE MADE IN EU
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etching): 4AD0020LP-A BH80800-01 A1 RKS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etching): 4AD0020LP-B BH80800-01 B1 RKS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etching): BH80800-02 C1 4AD0020LP-C RKS STERLINGC
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout etching): BH80800-02 D1 4AD0020LP-D RKS STERLING
- Rights Society: BMI
|4AD0020LPE||The National||Sleep Well Beast (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Blu)||4AD||4AD0020LPE||USA & Canada||2017|
|4AD0020LPE||The National||Sleep Well Beast (2xLP, Album, Whi)||4AD||4AD0020LPE||USA & Canada||2017|
|4AD0020LP||The National||Sleep Well Beast (2xLP, Album, Ltd, S/Edition, Whi)||4AD||4AD0020LP||USA & Canada||2017|
|4AD0020CDJP||The National||Sleep Well Beast (2xCD, Album)||4AD||4AD0020CDJP||Japan||2017|
|4AD0020CDT||The National||Sleep Well Beast (CD, Album, Tar)||4AD||4AD0020CDT||US||2017|
Beggars (от лица компании "4AD Ltd"); Abramus Digital, UMPI, LatinAutor, BMG Rights Management, ARESA, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (6).
Sleep Well Beast is The National's most vibrant and engaging set of songs in years.
Listen to Sleep Well Beast by The National on Deezer.
The National shine on Sleep Well Beast, their first album in four years. Sleep’ is an adventurous alt-rock LP unafraid of darkness and experimentation.
Sleep Well Beast is the seventh studio album by American indie rock band The National, released on September 8, 2017 through 4AD. The album won a Grammy Award for Best Alternative Music Album at the 60th Grammy Awards.
Sleep Well Beast Lyrics. We've been stuck out here in the hallway for way way too long I'm at a loss, I'm at a loss, I'm losing grip, the fabric's ripped Go back to sleep, let me drive, let me think, let me figure it out How to get us back to the place where we were when we first. went out. I'll tell you about it some time, the time we left I'll tell you about it some time, the time we left
Sleep Well Beast is the seventh album from American indie rock band The National, released on September 8, 2017. In an interview with Rolling Stone, lead singer Matt Berninger said about the album: about marriage, and it’s about marriages falling apart. I’m happily married, and but it’s hard, marriage is hard and my wife and I are writing the lyrics together about our own struggles and it’s difficult to write, but it’s saving my marriage
Sleep Well Beast is their seventh album, and their first attempt at inviting some of that disruptive energy into the studio. Making records with this band has sometimes sounded about as fun as a forced-bonding office retreat, but this time they built a studio in a pastoral area of upstate New York that muted intraband creative friction. As Berninger memorably put it, It’s hard to be a dick when you look out the window and there’s this tranquil pond
EU blue vinyl here which sounds clean as anything, with no pops and hisses to be found. Not saying they'll all be perfect but it's certainly not true to say that all copies of the album, or indeed all colour records, have the same sound issues. And as for 'Turtleneck': I figure it's meant to represent the 'beast' that is kept at bay for the rest of the songs, but which is only 'sleeping' so makes an occasional appearance. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
Sleep Well Beast is the sound of one of the best bands of this decade pulling new sounds into their repertoire and making those sounds wholly theirs. It's difficult to deny music this well-crafted and affecting-and perhaps being able to make anything beautiful and affirming in the Trump era is notable. This is the band's best album since Boxer, and will stand as one of the year's best. As with all of the band’s works, ‘Sleep Well Beast’ is an album that rewards repeat listens and unfurls its beauty slowly over time: The National have yet again made an album that’s as brilliant as it is ambitious.