Cinerama - Disco Volante album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|8||Because I'm Beautiful||2:42|
|10||Wow (Extended Version)
Flute – Paul Mertens
|11||Your Time Starts Now||4:49|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Scopitones
- Copyright (c) – Scopitones
- Accordion – Karen Cleave
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Terry De Castro
- Cello – Abigail Trundle
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Andrew Swainson
- Drums – Simon Pearson
- Flute, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Philip Robinson
- French Horn – Jon Boswell
- Guitar – Simon Cleave
- Management – Brian Hallin
- Mastered By – Guy Davis
- Producer – Dare Mason*, David Gedge, Steve Albini
- Recorded By – Steve Albini
- Recorded By [Overdubs], Mixed By – Dare Mason*
- Trumpet – Andrew Blick
- Violin – Rachel Davies
- Vocals, Guitar – David Gedge
- Vocals, Keyboards – Sally Murrell
- Written-By – Gedge*, Cleave* (tracks: 1, 6, 11)
Notes[P] and [C] 2000 Scopitones. Under exclusive license to Manifesto Records, Inc. for the US and Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 67004 24012 1
- Matrix / Runout: Disctronics [logo] MADE IN THE U.S.A. MFO 42401 **01** 20000813
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L793
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D4P
|TONE CD 004||Cinerama||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Scopitones||TONE CD 004||Europe||2000|
|TONE 004||Cinerama||Disco Volante (LP, Album, Ltd)||Scopitones||TONE 004||UK||2000|
Album · 2000 · 11 Songs. Disco Volante Cinerama.
Disco Volante Tracklist. 1. 146 Degrees Lyrics.
Listen free to Cinerama – Disco Volante (146 Degrees, Lollobrigida and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
The term Disco Volante (Italian for flying disc) may refer to; Disco Volante (Mr. Bungle album), 1995 album by the band Mr. Bungle. Disco Volante (Lisa album), 2009 album by singer Lisa. Disco Volante, album by the band Cinerama. Disco Volante (ship), seen in Ian Fleming's novel Thunderball. Disco Volante (ship), the ship piloted by Bodega in Pyrion Flax's written series titled Bodega. The Bodega series is featured on The Triforce Podcast.
Indie pop as seductive device? Not a chance, unless you've heard Cinerama. Really - think about it. Is there anything remotely erotic about Sebadoh, Sloan, or (gasp!) the Elephant Six contingent? No sir/ma'am. Disco Volante seems like a more logical extension of the Wedding Present than Va Va Voom, employing more electric than acoustic guitars and drier production. Though the pairing of the Wedding Present with Steve Albini made sense for 1991's Seamonsters, David Gedge's decision to work again with the engineer seems a bit misplaced for Cinerama.
Disco Volante is a treat, an unassuming melange of '60s pop styles that's disarmingly sweet and consistently endearing. It's a logical sidestep away from The Wedding Present that neither lets listeners forget Gedge's rock roots nor lets them be missed.
Mr Bungle Demo Rough Mixes. Disco Volante would be founding member Theo Lengyel's final album with the band, leaving shortly after the tour due to "artistic differences".