Eric Champion - Vertical Reality album flac
|2||N2 The Next Dimension||5:09|
|4||Walk On Water||4:16|
|5||More About You||4:28|
|6||My Life Is In Your Hands||4:34|
|7||Dancing In The Fire||4:40|
|11||Believe It To See It||5:18|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Word Records & Music
- Copyright (c) – Word Records & Music
- Produced For – 1 World Productions
- Produced For – Theopolis Productions
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Recorded At – Lo-Key
- Recorded At – The Dugout
- Recorded At – Theopolis
- Recorded At – Sixteenth Avenue Sound
- Mixed At – Sixteenth Avenue Sound
- Mastered At – Mastermix
- Accordion – John Painter* (tracks: 4)
- Art Direction – Diane Barnes
- Backing Vocals – Angelo & Veronica Petrucci* (tracks: 4, 7, 10), Chris Eaton (tracks: 6), Cindy Morgan (tracks: 4, 7, 10), Danny Duncan (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 10), Eric Champion (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10), Fleming Painter (tracks: 2, 9, 10), Tommy Sims (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 7)
- Classical Guitar – George Cocchini (tracks: 8)
- Design – Dylan Tran, Gabrielle Raumberger
- Drums – Chris McHugh (tracks: 3, 8)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Greg Parker, Martin Woodlee, Pete Martinez, Wayne Mehl
- Executive-Producer – Mark Maxwell
- Flugelhorn – Mike Haynes (tracks: 6)
- Flugelhorn [Muted Flugelhorn] – John Painter* (tracks: 9)
- Guitar [Sci-Fi Guitar] – George Cocchini (tracks: 3, 4)
- Management [Artist Management] – Champion & Smallbone
- Mastered By – Ken Love
- Organ [Hammond B-3] – Phil Madeira (tracks: 10)
- Photography By – Ruth Leitman
- Producer, Concept By [Vertical Reality Concept And Story By], Recorded By, Arranged By, Programmed By [Keyboard Programming], Drum Programming, Keyboards, Backing Vocals [All Others] – Eric Champion
- Producer, Executive-Producer, Recorded By, Arranged By, Arranged By [Horn And String Arrangements], Programmed By [Keyboard Programming], Drum Programming, Keyboards, Bass, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals [All Others] – Tommy Sims
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Rick Will
- Recorded By, Producer [Production Assistant], Programmed By [Keyboard Programming Assistant] – Danny Duncan
- Saxophone [Sax] – Mark Douthit (tracks: 6)
- Trombone – Chris McDonald (tracks: 6)
NotesUnidentified credit: Backing Vocals by Spike: Track 4, 7, 8, 10
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 080688277321
- Barcode: 0 80688 27732 1
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MASTERED BY NIMBUS : 7016975614
|7016975614||Eric Champion||Vertical Reality (CD, Album)||Myrrh||7016975614||US||1994|
This is from the album "Vertical Reality" released in 1994. I don't own the rights to this music
Album Songs - 1. Transmit 2. The Next Dimension 3. Verticality 4. Walk on Water 5. More About You 6. My Life Is in Your Hands 7. Dancing in the Fire 8. Endless 9. Journey 10. Touch 11. Believe It to See It.
It's sets a new standard for Christian Music and completely redefines praise and worship. I often find myself playing these songs repeatedly Eric is a great artist with great music.
Artists Eric Champion Vertical Reality. Vertical Reality Eric Champion. This album has an average beat per minute of 200 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 200/200 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Vertical Reality.
Eric Champion is one of the pioneers of mid 90's Christian pop and modern rock . The album is still hailed by critics as being ahead of its time and the musical change was compared by CCM Magazine to be as extreme as DC Talk's Jesus Freak from their earlier albums. lt;/p
Eric Champion Vertical Reality. Artist Info: Discography Album length: 11 tracks Street Date: 1994. N2 The Next Dimension.
Album: Vertical Reality. Released: November 28, 1995. That fear gets inside sometime. If I didn't say that I asked why sometime. But even when it seems my world's gone underground. this is a fantastic song,. I think, if I were to get married, I will be playing this song.
All songs and all albums Eric Champion You can listen for information on the site. Download the album or mp3, watch videos Eric Champion. All video clips of all the songs are here. Download release in mp3. Imprint date.
The 1996 release, Transformation, reflects Eric Champion ’ s new sound on the first album released on a multi-record deal with Essential Records/Brentwood Music. Simultaneously, the change in musical style stems from Champion ’ s own spiritual odyssey as he comes of age. Transformation displays a maturation in sound; Champion leaves behind the computer aided techno-sound used on his previous five albums released under the Myrrh label. On the 1994 release, Vertical Reality, his last release on the Myrrh label, Champion fuses the techno-rock sound with lyrics clearly influenced by his taste for science fiction literature. The Christian theme also weaves through the tapestry of his lyrics.