Silverchair - Frogstomp album flac
- Album: Frogstomp
- FLAC: 1435 mb | MP3: 1138 mb
- Country: Australia
- Style: Alternative Rock, Grunge
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 888
- Format: ADX MP4 MP1 ASF MOD WAV MP2
|6||Leave Me Out||3:03|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Productions Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Productions Pty. Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – DIDP 086229
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mixed At – Eclipse Studios, Sydney
- Recorded At – Festival Studios
- A&R – John O'Donnell , John Watson
- Art Direction – JOD*, Kevin Wilkins
- Bass – Chris Joannou
- Design, Illustration – Greg Bennett
- Drums – Ben Gillies
- Engineer [Additional Eng. Assistance By] – Jon Russell , Toby Learmont
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Mark Thomas, Matt Witton, Phil 'Astroboy' Munro*
- Guitar, Vocals – Daniel Johns
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By [Band Photos By] – Adrienne Overall, David Anderson , John Watson , Susan Robertson
- Producer – Kevin 'Caveman' Shirley*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Kevin Shirley
- Written-By – Gillies* (tracks: 2 to 6, 9, 10), Johns*
Notes© 1995 Sony Music Productions Pty. Limited
℗ 1995 Sony Music Productions Pty. Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 86979 44562 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 886979445628
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP 086229 9 A01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 507C
- Other (DADC Code): DIDP 086229
|MATTCD009||Silverchair||Frogstomp (CD, Album)||Murmur||MATTCD009||Australia||1995|
|EK 91054||Silverchair||Frogstomp (CD, Album)||Murmur||EK 91054||Canada||1995|
|MATTCD009||Silverchair||Frogstomp (CD, Album, RE)||Murmur||MATTCD009||Australia||Unknown|
|EK 67247||Silverchair||Frogstomp (CD, Album)||Epic, Murmur||EK 67247||US||1995|
|480340 2, MUR 480340 2||Silverchair||Frogstomp (CD, Album)||Murmur, Murmur||480340 2, MUR 480340 2||Europe||1995|
Микс – Silverchair Frogstomp 1995 Full AlbumYouTube.
Аккорды, текст к песне 'Frogstomp (album)' исполнителя (композитора) Silverchair. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список.
Australian post-grunge band Silverchair released their debut album Frogstomp when the band members were only 15 years of age. In just 9 days they recorded a fantastic album, in which they show that even young teenagers know how to rock. 180 gram audiophile vinyl. Gatefold sleeve with deluxe spot-varnish finish. Printed innersleeves. Legendary debut-album, including "Tomorrow, "Pure Massacre" and vinyl-only track Blind.
Album soon! Peace, Pinga. srael's son . omorrow . aultline . ure massacure . hade . eave me out . uicidal dream . adman . ndecided 1. icada 1. indaway 1. yrics. ISRAEL'S SON by silverchair Transcribed by Braamo (bpsmith. Repeated baseline on introduction: E.
Check IT out! Album soon! Peace, Pinga. Repeated baseline on introduction: E- B
Silverchair - frogstomp (20TH anniversary) (deluxe) - 2 CD set. Go Unlimited. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Download the album Silverchair - Frogstomp (1995) for free! Download all the songs on the album in one zipped file, compatible with mobile and desktop. Frogstomp is the debut studio album by Australian alternative rock band Silverchair. It was released on 27 March 1995, when the members were only 15 years of age, by record label Murmur. It reached number 1 on Australian ARIA Albums Chart. On 20 June 1995, Frogstomp was released by Epic in the United States. It has since been certified double platinum by the RIAA. The LP version of the album is sold in a green vinyl with Blind as a bonus track limited to 3,000 copies worldwide.
Silverchair – Frogstomp. Label: Epic – ESCA 6362. Silverchair - Israel's Son 5:19. Pure Massacre (Rare US Version) 4:43. Silverchair - Faultline 4:21. Silverchair - Tomorrow 4:30.
Silverchair, with Frogstomp, became one of the most successful post-grunge bands of all time. The band managed to create catchy music while maintaining the gritty, dirty grunge sound characterized with bands like Pearl Jam and Nirvana. For all the good songs on the album, Frogstomp has just as many mediocre, bland songs. The band tries too often to make slower, less powerful songs and never succeeds to the greatness of Isreal’s Son or Pure Massacre. Many songs reach a distorted climax at the end of the songs rather than the chorus, a good idea, but the climaxes are often disappointing and never reach a true, powerful climax.
Frogstomp is the debut studio album by Australian alternative rock band Silverchair. Frogstomp was recorded in 9 days. When asked if the record was made live in the studio, singer and guitarist Daniel Johns said: Yeah, that’s the thing that I do really like about that album - it sounds exactly like we sounded