Unknown Artist - ⠝⠁⠞⠲⠀⠗⠑⠧⠊⠑⠺ ⠼⠁⠃⠤⠁⠉⠤⠓⠑ = National Review Dec 13, 1985 album flac
- Album: ⠝⠁⠞⠲⠀⠗⠑⠧⠊⠑⠺ ⠼⠁⠃⠤⠁⠉⠤⠓⠑ = National Review Dec 13, 1985
- FLAC: 1579 mb | MP3: 1330 mb
- Released: 1985
- Style: Spoken Word
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 993
- Format: FLAC MP1 AIFF AHX MP2 AU TTA
|A||National Review Dec 13, 1985|
|B||National Review Dec 13, 1985|
|C||National Review Dec 13, 1985|
|D||National Review Dec 13, 1985|
- Recorded By – Eva-Tone Inc
- Manufactured By – Eva-Tone Soundsheets
- Copyright (c) – National Review, Inc.
- Licensed From – National Review, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ev 85-337-15AXT -
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): Ev 85-337-15BXT -
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout): Ev 85-337-16AXT -
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout): Ev 85-337-16BXT -
Easily translate Braille to English and English to Braille with the best online Braille Translator. The translation is based on the Unified English Braille. Both Unicode braille and ASCII braille are supported.
Part 2~ Log Date 9-4-17:So after our first challenge started, I didn’t really know where to go, the tracker they gave us was no help to me at al. .
Ниже представлен список символов Unicode для дизайнерских изысков: Животные.
Series: National Library Service For The Blind And Physically Handicapped –. Format: 2 Flexi-disc, 9", 8 ⅓ RPM.
In this step, only the numbers are dealt with, so there will be a mix of both braille and Alphabet symbols. Example: "123-456-JUNK" becomes "⠼⠁⠃⠉-⠼⠙⠑⠋-JUNK". Example 1: "⠼⠁⠃⠉-⠼⠙⠑⠋-JUNK" becomes "⠼⠁⠃⠉-⠼⠙⠑⠋-⠠j⠠u⠠n⠠k". The dashes still remain. Example 2: "Sweet" becomes "⠠sweet".
Most braille alphabets follow this assignment for the 26 letters of the basic Latin alphabet, or for the equivalents of those letters in a non-Latin script.
Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Alternatively, find out what’s trending across all of Reddit on r/popular. Reddit is also anonymous so you can be yourself, with your Reddit profile and persona disconnected from your real-world identity.
IDN Character Categorization. By "output" IDN characters, we mean ones that can result from nameprep. Characters are grouped first by script, and then by subcategory. Tool-tips provide the character code and name (in enabled browsers). Characters that don't fall into any of the following subcategories.